Management Accountant - Part Qualified opportunity in Elland Halifax.
Our client is looking to add to their finance team with an experienced Management Accountant to lead a team of 3, reporting to the Finance Director.
This permanent, traditional role is responsible for accurate ledger management, cashbook management and production of monthly full accounts.
* Working with your team you will manage ledgers, cashbook and reconciliation.
* This is a manual books process with a bespoke system and Excel
* Create accurate and timely presentation of financial information for two companies within the group, including full P & L manual
* Day to day management of the department
* Present final drafts for to the Finance Director
* Lead and support the small but experienced team
* Be integral to the success of the company assisting with external queries and colleague support
* Utilise a bespoke software system and advanced Excel documents
* Cashflow forecasts
* Review of trade receivables, stock and assessment management.
* Review and develop of existing reporting
Our client offers a great basic, generous healthcare scheme, flexi hours detailed below, free parking as you would expect, supported studies to complete your finance qualifications and most importantly a supportive team environment.
You will be:
* Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA Accountant
* Experienced in producing management accounts to trial balance
* A great manager who can lead a small team
* Looking to complete your qualifications over the next couple of years, which will be supported by the company
* Adaptable to technology as our client uses a bespoke software and advanced level Excel for reconciliation reports.
The hours are flexi based, 37 hours per week over 4.5 days. (Core hours are 9:30-3pm Monday to Thursday and 9:30-12pm Fridays.) It is very rare for the finance team to be in the office outside of these hours which could be very refreshing to you.
To apply please send your full CV today, we may close the advert earlier than shown