Registered Learning Disability Nurse Team Leader - £340 Per Day DOE
Remote Based - Outside IR35
Woodrow Mercer have been retained by a CCG to source a RNLD Band 7 Team Leader on a 3 month contract initially that will fall outside of IR35.
We are preferably looking to recruit a Registered Learning Disability Nurse to support the LD team. Working as part of the CHC Team, you will manage the work of Learning disability nurse assessors to deliver DST and FNC Assessments in line with the CHC national framework as well as manage your own time and the time of others within the team. The post-holder will have experience of managing staff and will have relevant experience in complex case management across Learning Disabilities.
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD, RSCN)
- At least 2 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare
- Experience managing a team
- Must have worked within a CCG or CSU organisation
- Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
- Over 5 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare
- Has a good history of successful Interim CHC contracts
- Over 5 years managerial experience (managing a team)
Why Woodrow Mercer Healthcare?
- Market leading daily rates (WMH can guarantee to provide the best daily rate for any position being advertised by multiple agencies)
- You will be represented by recruitment consultants who have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Continuing Healthcare.
- We offer referral incentives so if you introduce us to a CHC professional and we place them with a new job, we will give you vouchers up to £300 to say thanks!
- We offer free networking and training events that will contribute to nurses revalidating.
- We offer flexible contracts with shorter notice periods.
If you would like to apply or have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don't hesitate to contact Anna Williams on (phone number removed) or (url removed) and attach a CV