Are you passionate about delivering quality through meeting standards and procedures?
Do you relish opportunities to create improvements and promote operational efficiencies?
Join our innovating Topside Controls team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry leading. Our Topside Controls team designs topside systems to interface with customer equipment and provide the gateway to subsea systems. Working on large scale projects with cutting-edge technology, we constantly stretch capabilities and improve.
As an Electrical Engineer you'll be responsible for a range of technical tasks, as part of a team or individually. You will work on the design, repair, modification, recertification, mob/demob, testing, quality assurance, compliance and documentation of topside control systems. You'll get to understand how the whole subsystem of rigs work in this extremely specialist role.
As an Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Carrying out required engineering tasks/projects, according to company and international standards and procedures and reporting progress
• Following guidelines to create, review and approve engineering parts, documentation, procedures, study reports, design and requirements
• Working directly with customers especially in regard to technical clarifications and interpretation of standards
• Performing to the required competence standards and promoting and ensuring compliance to all company, customer and regulatory requirements
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have qualifications and/or extensive experience in Electrical/Automation/Controls Engineering
• Demonstrate detailed knowledge of relevant International & National Regulations (e.g. IEC, CE)
• Show experience and knowledge of electrical systems and relevant typical product design
• Be capable of working effectively in teams, with a flexible approach to changing work demands
• Be a fluent English language speaker
• Show assertive and positive communication skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 2 days per week)
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive