About Our Client
Our client is a payment solutions specialist who put tech led solutions at the forefront of their offerings. They work with a multitude of clients from tier 1's to SME's and provide multifaceted solutions including integrated payments, ecommerce, payments gateways and so much more... Founded in 2018 our client has already developed a formidable reputation within the payments sector and have recently been nominated for a number of categories at the 2021 Payments Awards. Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking for a driven, ambitious, and innovative PHP developer to join their team.
About The Opportunity
Until recently our client outsourced their development requirements and have made the decision to bring this function inhouse. This will be a constantly developing role with plenty of scope for progression as they look to build a team around you. As the new PHP Developer, you will initially be tasked with managing the setup of the companies API integration to our clients many partners.
This will involve everything from initial strategy through to implementation, testing/resolution, and support. You will need to have an in depth understanding of the payments ecosystem as your 2nd project will be to develop the companies own gateway and to later start the process of developing an open banking product. From here the world is your oyster as the company's portfolio of services and products continues to expand and offer solutions for obstacles facing their clients and partners.
* You will need to be an innovative PHP Developer with an aptitude for working in an ever developing, solution led payments organisation.
* You will love all things tech and want to create customer led solutions at the forefront of the industry
* Possess solid programming skills Ability to communicate effectively to senior stakeholders
* Have a desire to continually learn and develop your skills
* Hold a detailed knowledge of security protocols and data protection
* Proven experience in API development PHP Frameworks and code
Have working knowledge of the following systems/programmes/languages
What's On Offer
* Full private Healthcare
* Share options
* Free mental health days
* 28 days holiday plus
* Bank holidays
* Rewards hub offering significant discounts at a number of retailers