Azure Security Engineer - London - £70,000 We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Security Engineer with a good level of experience with Azure and cloud technologies looking to work for an innovative financial institution offering HYBRID WORKING, starting ASAP, paying up to £70,000 per annum!
This role will be responsible for the implementation, testing and administration of security tools and system that provide both administrative and technical controls in support of security policies and procedures. In addition, it will play a key role in helping to administer and enforce the key components of the companies internal Information Security Program in the efforts to ensure the security and integrity of their infrastructure and key assets.
* Proven experience with Azure
* Technical knowledge of cloud solution, network, server, desktop and their security com-ponents e.g. Azure Security centre, Azure WAF, Azure DDoS, Windows Server, Windows 10, Office 365, firewalls, IPS, web filter, Endpoint Protection, SIEM, OWASP
* Understanding of information security concepts such as security architecture and design, Information security standards and technical security risk assessment.
* Knowledge of common information security management frameworks (ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity, CIS Controls).
* Minimum of 2 years of related information technology and cyber security experience within Financial Services or similar regulated organisation
* Experience of security incident handling/ response
* Experience of Vulnerability Management & remediation, Security Incident Management, Security monitoring & reporting, Access management.
* Experience of security management (e.g. Cisco/Checkpoint/FortiGate firewalls, switches, IPS, Cisco ISE), server management ( e.g. Microsoft Windows 2012/16/19, Windows 10) and Cloud infrastructure Management (Azure/Office365 management)
* Extensive knowledge of the latest technical and security, relevant legislation, current guidance and best practice
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website