Registered Manager Job Profile:
Our client is seeking a driven and passionate Registered Manager in their privately owned home in Rochdale. This well-established supported living / care home has been running 20 years and currently has 13 beds. You will be joining a great team of 14 strong which includes: Cooks, cleaners, and carers as well as a Deputy Manager. The tenants are semi-independent and require no personal care, such as washing / toilet, most tenants can go to the shops without support too. All tenants sleep though the night.
You must have experience dealing with the CQC and completing Audits as well as holding a level 5 Registered Manager.
You will thrive in driving forward a well-established team that have a good CQC report already. You will be taking responsibility of all CQC and audits and be able to improve areas that may require improvement.
Ideal candidate will be located within a 30-minute commute.
Registered Manager Overview:
* To manage a team of Carers and Nurses and work closely
* Proven experience in managing fully compliant Residential Homes
* Experience in managing staff teams
* Commercial awareness
* Excellent communication skills
* Deciding and initiating action
* 13 beds, semi-independent tenants
Registered Manager Requirements:
* Experience with CQC and Audits
* Previous experience as a Registered Manager
* Leadership / mentoring experience
* Level 5 Registered Manager
Registered Manager Benefits:
* Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:00
* 20 Days + Bank Holidays
* Parking on site
* All Staff meals included
* Salary from £28,000+
Your Experience / Background / Previous Roles May Include