Futures Recruitment Services are currently seeking a Systems Support Manager to join our client who are in the Financial Industry. We are looking for someone who will be able to support our client's various business functions and working with Client Facing Teams.
This is a junior management position which will provide direction, mentorship, and support junior and senior members of the CASS (Client Applications Support Services) team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of a Systems Support Manager:
* Provide support to various business functions to drive system and process improvements and ensuring the timely and accurate investigation and resolution of issues.
* To ensure that all Service Requests (SR) are assessed, and business approval is sought wherever an issue requires significant amounts of time to resolve
* Provide scoping / support with requirement gathering on larger system enhancements and projects to assist the appropriate direction of development in line with team and business best practices.
* Work with other CASS managers to set weekly resourcing of BAU, Continuous Improvement Requests (CIR), projects, migrations/onboarding and communicate this to the team.
* Allocation of tasks to junior and senior team members to be processed each day to support business SLAs and prompt deliverables.
* Ensure that any system developments, enhancements, or corrections follow the correct change process through documentation, testing, approval board and deployment.
* To provide guidance, advice, coaching and mentorship to develop junior and senior members of staff through regular 121s and assistance of their deliverables.
* Liaise with third party vendors and support teams in project initiation, scoping, development, and issue resolution.
Key Skills required of a Systems Support Manager:
* Exposure to Private Equity products such as eFront FrontInvest, Yardi or viewpoint or similar in a financial services context preferable (but not essential)
* Knowledge of report writing tools such as TSQL, SAS, Front Reports, MS Excel (including macros) Experience working in team, providing training and development to more junior team members.
* Accounting experience and/or accounting qualification preferable (but not essential)
* Experience within a Project Management environment, including co-ordination and planning of actions and resources
* Relevant professional qualifications
Our client will provide training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and for professional qualifications to enhance your ability to provide sound services.
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
* Private Health, Income Protection & Worldwide Travel Insurance.
* Generous Bonus Scheme.
* Free Onsite Parking.
* Pension and a lot more