Production Planner - Stockport
Half Day Friday, 7% Pension scheme, Discount portal, Health Insurance
Opportunity to progress and develop
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Planner to join this excellent company synonymous with quality and a reputation for excellence. With no day ever being the same this opportunity offers genuine long term progression and career development within a first class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Involve the planning for the site based on customer demands
* Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within the manufacturing departments according to daily and weekly production schedules.
* Material planning from source materials to customers
* Analyse internal demand stream for information
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Experience working within a manufacturing, engineering, production or process environments
* Planning experience and MRP system experience
Package and Benefits:
* Temp - Perm
* Half day Friday, 7% Pension scheme, discount portal, Health insurance scheme
* Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Emma Hardman on (phone number removed) or by sending your CV directly to (url removed)
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (phone number removed) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants