Regional Finance Assistant / Administrator
* Excellent Salary & Fantastic Optional Benefits
DPD is one of the fastest growing express parcel delivery companies in the UK, with a turnover of £1.9 billion. As a multi award-winning company that has been voted the nation's favourite parcel carrier for eight years running, we have a very clear strategy to support our enviable position. We will deliver the best service, use the best technology, recruit and retain the best people in the industry and be the UK's most sustainable delivery company.
Our Regional Finance Manager (RFM) is currently recruiting for an ambitious and motivated Regional Finance Assistant to join their team. This role can be based at any of our depots in the South West (to include Bristol, Cardiff, Swansea, Bridgwater, Exeter, Cornwall and Swindon) though our RFM is primarily based from our Bristol Depot.
As a Regional Finance Assistant your primary accountability will be to assist the RFM with weekly reporting for all depots in their region and to work closely with your RFM to help drive compliance and improve performance.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
* Help implement the administrator induction and development programme in the region
* Assist in arranging and carrying out administrator training
* Support the RFM in driving compliance and best practice within the region
* Share best practice with other regional finance assistants
* Collate and review regional data
* Support the RFM with improving financial efficiency
* Support with project work and ad hoc tasks
* Ensure that the day-to-day admin is dealt with quickly and accurately and providing cover as and when required
As the successful candidate your career will clearly demonstrate that you have developed strong all round finance administrative experience. Working in an environment where working efficiently under pressure and at pace will be key to your success. Outstanding organisation and planning skills are essential in this role. In addition, we'll also expect you to have:
* High levels of PC/IT experience with the ability to use Microsoft and G Suite packages
* First rate communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Evidence of successfully working at a similar level in a large and growing business, whilst operating with absolute integrity, confidentiality and discretion
* Strong team player
* Demonstrate the core values of DPD - Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability.
* A valid driving licence is required
* This role may require occasional overnight stays away from home
Your package will include an excellent basic salary. As well as this you have access to some other fantastic optional benefits such as Cycle2Work Scheme, Dining Cards, Holiday trading and discounts and savings on 1000's of retailers.
There is a culture of recognition and reward within DPD with long-service awards, a special recognition programme for those individuals that go above and beyond, and the DPD Personality of the Year.
If successful, you can look forward to the exciting prospect of joining an increasingly successful and expanding business that has revolutionised the express parcel industry and continues to define its outlook for the future.
DPD is a Valuable 500 company and a Disability Confident Employer