My client a Chapeltown based Technology company has an exciting new opportunity due to continued business success and growth for a Support Administrator. This Support Administrator will provide accurate and timely administration support across various departments internally. You will notably work closely with credit, manually inputting finance data from supplier invoices and purchase order details.
* Confirm vendor invoices are correct and chase discrepancies
* Input all Invoices onto their internal system
* Obtain exchange rate and calculate/record values for multi-currency deals.
* Enter stock invoices
* Manage stationery and office supplies
* Complete all necessary back-office routines and records and reports.
You'll be a confident communicator able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure. Excellent customer service / administration experience is essential as are strong IT skills and attention for detail. In particular strong Excel skills would be desirable.
Our client is offering a salary £22,000 - £25,000 DOE + Benefits which include a generous 15% bonus
Sona Resourcing LTD acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers