Backend Software Engineer London to £100k
Backend Software Engineer / Developer (Golang) *Work from Home*. Do you have a strong software engineering background with backend systems plus some commercial Golang development experience?
You could be progressing your career at an award winning technology-to-technology scale-up; youll be creating cutting edge software based storage systems that are used by software developers worldwide whilst continually learning and improving your skillset.
As a Backend Software Engineer youll join a small, focussed team of technologists working on complex and interesting real-word issues with a focus on designing and developing new features in Golang that integrate with the data plane in Kubernetes. Youll be working with concurrency and parallel computing concepts as well as modern application architectures such as messaging, key-value stores, REST API design, security and microservices to build well tested distributed systems that are highly performant and robust.
Driven by technology the company can offer a fully remote interview and onboarding process as well as work from home; going forward youll visit the London office around once a week / fortnight for team meet-ups.
- Youre a passionate technologist, keen to innovate, learn and share knowledge with others
- You have a strong OO software engineering background (likely with C/C++ or Python) with a good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such Design Patterns and Data Structures
- You have commercial development experience with GO / Golang on production systems
- Ideally you will have experience with Kubernetes
- Youre keen to attend industry events / meet-ups and interact with users
- You have excellent communication skills
As a Backend Software Engineer / Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4452 to find out more about this Backend Software Engineer / Developer (Golang C++) opportunity.