Version 1 is ranked as the 3rd Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK & we have beenranked in the Top 10 Best places to work in Ireland for the 10th year running !
We are the UK & Irelands premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivaled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 2000strong, €140m/£127m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.Job Description
We are looking for an experienced implementation consultant who can lead and implement the primary Financials and Procurement Oracle Cloud modules. The role will require experience and capability of requirements definition, design and gap analysis, application configuration, functional support of technical activities such as data migration and integration, leading solution validation workshops, testing support, training delivery, post give live support and other related aspects of functional implementation advice and guidance.Qualifications
The successful applicant will demonstrate customer-facing experience in the following areas:
- Oracle Cloud (SaaS): General Ledger, Account Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Cash Management, Tax, Subledger Accounting, Procurement (including Self Service), Assets and Expenses.
- Oracle Cloud Reporting: Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence, Financial Reporting Studio and Smartview.
- Working with and supporting other implementation consultants as part of a project team.
- Identifying and documenting business requirements and configuration using the Oracle OUM and/or AIM methodology.
- Creation of high-quality functional specification documentation which can be used to detail business process and enable technical build where integrations are required between Oracle Cloud ERP and peripheral systems.
- Support the client through full testing lifecycles and Go Live including test script creation.
- Ensure full Knowledge Transfer to clients/support team including key user training.
- Management of change requests through the development and testing lifecycle confirming to project management standards and scope
- Liaising with Oracle to ensure effective management of client SRs.
- Ensure that clients are supported and kept up to date with latest Oracle Cloud quarterly releases.
- Manage on-time project delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction.
- Assist with risk management and change management on projects.
- Advising clients on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Effectively communicating and driving project deliverables
- Completing tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Providing status and issue reports to the project manager/client on a regular basis
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards,V1Ps and Call-outs which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland& the UK.All roles are currently remote.Going forward this role will involve both client site travel and some remote working. Expenses will be covered.Please note we are unable to process UK work permits at this time.
Suzanne Whelan, Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
Tel: 00353872200625We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and donot accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!