Our success would not have been possible without our Team. Our people differentiate us from the competition through their deep sector knowledge, they are the life force of our business.
Join because you:
* Want to help us deepen our industry sector knowledge, combining technology alongside the best banking brains.
* Want to build a bank for the future and be part of our digital transformation journey that will enable customers & businesses to thrive.
* Want to continue to grow professionally. We encourage you to grow and be the best version of yourself.
* Care about sustainability? We want to be better for our people, environment and society.
* Bring passion and enjoyment to your work. You'll work hard but you'll have fun too.
The Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Pricing Manager to work within our Consumer lending division, playing a key role in developing and delivering the pricing of our Partner Finance business. The role holder will be the main point of contact for the Partner Finance sales teams in developing pricing strategies for new and existing partners, iterating at speed to balance the needs of our customers, our partners and the bank's commercial and regulatory requirements. This role will require close engagement with our Sales, Product, Finance and Risk teams and as such strong stakeholder management and communication is key.
* Propose, iterate, and negotiate pricing approaches for the Consumer Division's Partner Finance business.
* Conduct regular pricing reviews of existing partners using our Qlik BI tools, identifying risks and opportunities for re-pricing.
* Conduct strategic reviews of Partner Finance pricing or for specific market segments.
* Ensue stakeholders are managed well and regularly apprised of the rationale behind our pricing approaches.
* Ownership and development of the Partner Finance Qlik BI, so we can better understand our customers, distribution, performance and products.
* Analyse the impact of implemented pricing changes, and ensuring learnings are captured and fed back into the decision-making process.
* Deliver Partner Finance pricing related presentations at the Consumer Pricing Committee as required.
* Ensure all Partner Finance pricing structures meet our pricing principles and the bank's regulatory requirements.
* Report all issues of regulatory concern to the CRO, Compliance and Legal Departments.
* Circa 5 years' experience working in a relevant pricing, finance or commercial role.
* Strong understanding of the commercial drivers of lending products.
* Capability with data processing and analysis software packages/languages such as SAS, SQL, R, Python is desirable but not essential.
* Experience using BI tools to explore data e.g. Qlik, PowerBI, and ideally development of BI dashboards.
Your Wellbeing - We take your health and well-being very seriously by providing a range of benefits to give you and your family peace of mind. These include:
* Market leading family friendly policies such as access to our Maternity, Adoption and Paternity policies from Day 1 of your employment
* Free access to Headspace, a mindfulness & meditation digital health app
* Free access to Peppy digital health app that offers personalised support through fertility treatment becoming a parent or menopause
* EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) - Offering you support on a wide range of subjects including financial concerns, mental wellbeing and more general queries around family, work, housing and health
* Cycle to work scheme
* Discounts on gym membership
* Contributory pension scheme & death in service
Your Lifestyle - It's important you strike the right balance between your work and personal life. We provide benefits to support you when at work and when you're enjoying your leisure time.
Minimum of 25 days holiday per year
Option to buy or sell holiday days through our flexi-holiday scheme
Discounts on gym membership nationwide
Access to discounts on a range of high street and online brands
Community support and charitable giving
Your Contribution - We're focused on rewarding those that go the extra mile in helping us achieve our goals.
* Participation in our annual discretionary bonus scheme designed to reward your contribution to our success