WE ARE HIRING EXPERIENCED BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANTS
Job Roles: Business Travel Consultants
Reporting to: Reservations Team Manager or 24/7 Team Manager
Location: Remote Working
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022
Working hours: Working patterns for both roles are set out below
We are have variours open vacancies for a Business Travel Consultant and a Business Travel Consultant 24/7 Team.
Business Travel Consultants are required to facilitate the travel needs of our clients. They must ensure the most cost effective and convenient options are offered, having listened to the clients' requirements, maintaining the highest level of customer service at all times. The scope of the role covers not only flights but a range of other travel products such has hotels, car hire, rail etc.
Candidates must be flexible in their approach to learning, keen to challenge ways of working and suggest new innovative methods, as well as having a drive for achievement.
* Looking after our customers travel needs from first enquiry to travel completed whether by phone or email
* Provide a professional consultancy service for all clients, anticipating their needs and offering a range of value added solutions to exceed their expectations.
* Book a range of travel products and offer professional advice, inclusive of our specialist fares.
* Adapt to different priorities and clients
* Keep up to date with changes within Key Travel and the travel sector e.g. Crisis, industrial action.
* Use a Consultative Sales approach
* Follow Best Practice
* Achieve and maintain targets whilst working efficiently
* Regularly check and action airline queue messages and monitor existing bookings that are on hold.
Personal Standards and Target Achievement
* Proactively manage personal productivity, profitability and quality assurance targets to meet or exceed requirements.
* Ensure all necessary actions are taken to reach and maintain SLA targets.
* Maintain the company standards for monthly booking checks and ticket book entries.
* Continually keep fully abreast of airline contracts, routings and services.
* Attend all offered training to ensure all knowledge of airlines, fares, services, products and benefits thereof are kept fully up to date.
* Liaise with Supervisor and provide feedback in monthly updates.
Will you suit the role?
* Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking to get back in to Travel?
* Are you an active, supportive and flexible team member who will contribute to the team performance, support and maintain a positive work environment?
* Can you work independently and show ownership?
* Do you have the ability to multitask and adapt to an ever-changing environment?
* Can you take responsibility and ownership for your own professional development?
Essential Experienced Required:
* Working with Native GDS systems, such as Amadeus Sabre or Galileo
* Previous experience as working as a Business Travel Consultant
* Excellent knowledge of the Travel Industry
* Able to work to SLA'S
* Able to work at high level of written and verbal communications over the phone, emails and other channels such as webchats and social media.
* Excellent fares knowledge including post ticketing changes and cancellations
* Worked with salesforce
Hours of work and package:
Business Travel Consultant- Mon-Fri, 8.45am-5.30pm inc. 1 in 6 rota basis 10.30am-7.15pm (Mon-Friday) and 9am -1pm on Saturday
Business Travel Consultant-24/7 Team- 4 shifts of 12 hours followed by 4 shifts off, Monday to Sunday
We have an excellent benefit package, and we also provide training and development within the Company