We are in partnership with an International Communications Agency of 150 marketing strategists, data and media planners, conceptual creatives, copywriters, designers, developers, technology specialists and client teams who come together to make communications that actually work for their clients.
There is a vacancy to join the Healthcare division as an Account Executive.
Purpose of the job:
· Responsible for day to day running of client's campaigns.
· Understand the requirements of the brief and deliver innovative solutions to drive the business forward.
· Contribute towards the successful delivery of projects.
You'll love this role if you are:
· A skilled problem solver with an eye for detail.
· Adept at building great relationships, both internally & with clients.
· Calm under pressure.
Able to multi-task with ease.
Account Management: responsible for
· Day to day client account support
· Hands on assistance in the implementation of client campaigns, liaising regularly with clients to ensure that communication flows effectively.
· Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all internal departments to enable excellence in client delivery.
· Understanding the challenges faced by our clients and their markets.
· Working to ensure that the client has confidence the project will meet or exceed their expectations.
· Confidently suggesting ways to add value and new solutions.
· Having a good understanding of the client brand guidelines.
· Solving problems and offering alternative solutions.
· Allowing the client to be the hero - their success is our success.
· Meeting preparations and contact reports.
· Administration support to the account team.
· Ensure agency processes are followed.
· Administration support.
· To be an ambassador for the agency.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
· Ideally some, Marketing / Creative agency experience.
· Ideally some client facing experience.
· Passionate about branding, marketing & brand comms and developing the best campaigns.
Educated to degree standard preferably in life sciences
· Hands-on, team player with a positive proactive approach with a determination to achieve excellence.
· Professional yet fun.
· A proactive, outgoing personality with a genuine enjoyment of client contact and teamwork.
· Quality conscious with excellent attention to detail.
· Methodical and logical approach