Salary: Dependant on Experience
Our client operates as a Telecommunication Infrastructure Services Company and is part of the Telecom Division of a Group of companies. They deliver a range of essential infrastructure services to the utilities, transport, data and telecom sectors across the UK and Ireland.
Smart City Recruiters Ltd are looking for a Fibre Project Manager to be part of our clients Telecom Contract in the UK based in their Essex office.
What will you be doing?
As the Project Manager you will be part of our delivery team who are responsible for end-to-end delivery on the FTTP (fibre to the premise) build programme. The successful applicant would need to be from a strong flex / fibre background, preferably with Openreach network experience.
What will your key responsibilities be?
* Managing the Client
* Attend and chair all required meetings with both their Clients & our clients / Supply chain
* In-depth knowledge of Openreach specifications & documentation is desirable.
* Co-ordination of work stack in line with delivery programme, ensuring delays are minimised by resolving issues to enable swift job closure and invoicing.
* Ensuring prompt and accurate completion and return of relevant compliance documentation.
* Ensuring relevant Health & Safety standards are followed and achieved.
* Lead and develop a team to successfully meet and exceed both our client/Openreach expectations
* Jeopardy managing of works to ensure that the required by date delivery and volume delivery targets are met.
* Ensure staff/operatives are regularly monitored and motivated to deliver the highest possible standards.
What competencies are we looking for?
* Experienced in Utility Works / Highways works
* Experienced in FTTP build - Fibre cable installation / splicing / testing.
* Competent in using Microsoft Office products - word, excel etc.
* Excellent communication and leadership skills
* Proven ability to build strong relationships and exceed client expectations.
* The ability to motivate, manage and grow a successful team.
* Strong previous experience of the Communications industry at a similar level
* Able to drive/have a valid UK driving licence.
For more information, please forward your up-to-date CV