Are you a dynamic Management Accountant looking to step up and take ownership of diverse and sizeable budgets? Are you organised with strong attention to detail? Are you an active studier looking for quick development in your career?
My client is a public sector organisation that encourages the development and progression of their employees. They are looking to appoint an Interim Management Accountant to make a real impact, initially on a 3-month contract with the potential to go permanent. The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts for 40-50 cost centres ranging in budget size up to £10m
- Presenting to and liaising with internal and external budget holders in fast paced and high-pressured environment
- Working autonomously to support numerous budget areas and ensure accuracy in the monthly accounts
- Performing routine monthly tasks such as accruals, prepayments, reconciliations and variance analysis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and make a significant impact within a small team. It is also an opportunity to work alongside and learn from established senior team members. There is a strong likelihood that the post can go permanent, at which point study support will be offered.
To be considered, please meet the following criteria:
- Be a part qualified accountant who is actively studying and looking to progress quickly in your career
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail, as well as being highly organised
- Experience working in management accounts with complex budget areas.
Interviews can be arranged as soon as the right candidate comes forward - please apply now!