An exciting globally recognised company is looking to hire a Cyber Education & Communication Manager. As Cyber Education & Communication Manager, you will work to deliver well-written, clear and timely communications to a range of key stakeholders.
- Hosting focus groups, analysing feedback and data to produce well written concise reports.
- Utilise your experience in security awareness and training alongside internal communications and rapport building to develop relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and ensure all are sufficiently educated in Cyber security.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree or equivalent qualificationwith 3+ years experience in delivering Cyber education, behavioural programmes and awareness campaigns.
- An experienced SharePoint User in order to host focus groups, analysing feedback produce reports.
- Excellent and relevant experience in security awareness and training.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.