Senior Account Manager | Medical Communication Consultancy | Oxford | Bonus | Exciting Employee BenefitsEXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY:
We are currently recruiting for a recognised Medical Communication Consultancy, for the role of SeniorAccount Manager
. It's an exciting new opportunity to work for a global leader within their industry, that specialise in delivering bespoke strategic medical communication programmes to their clients.What you'll be doing:
Main Skills/ Requirements:
- Actively lead your own projects and deliver the projects to the brief and within scope/budget
- Allocate and support the team on the roles and responsibilities assigned
- Ensure client deadlines and proactively manage with the client if unrealistic
- Build strong effective relationships with the clients and external thought leaders
- Develop budgets for review with the account lead
- Mentor new account managers and executives who join the company
- Communicate proactively and professionally with clients, thought leaders and other external stakeholders
- Propose organic growth considerations with your clients and make suggestions to your account leads
How you'll be rewarded:
- At least five years' experience within medical communications
- Ideally educated to graduate level or above
- Ideally bring extensive project management experience
- Ability to lead client accounts
- Organised with excellent time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Competent in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good written and spoken communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager to work for a recognised leader in the Medical Communications industry, that are driven towards success.For further information on this Senior Account Manager position, apply below!
- Discretionary annual bonus!
- High Pension Contribution
- Flexible working
- Wellbeing programme
- Regular recognition awards
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced, maternity, paternity and adoption pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.