Finance and Purchasing Administrator
If you are looking for a temporary role as an administrator within finance or purchasing this is a role for you. It is working hybrid from home and the offices in Clifton working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday. The rate of pay is £11.62ph and is for a minimum of 3 months possibly up to 6 months
· Knowledge of procurement, finance, or business processes
· Experience of using data processing systems, like SAP, Oracle or similar plus previous working experience in the financial environment is an advantage.
· A minimum of two years in an administration role
· knowledge of email and internet for communication
· Ability to use of IT systems (Microsoft Office or other business tools, databases, spreadsheets, and presentation packages)
· Excellent customer service skills
· Experience of working in a Buying or Procurement-related role
· Experience of finance/ ERP systems and standard ordering processes, or other formal processes and systems with authorisation and approval requirements
· Good interpersonal and communication skills. Capable of developing good working relationships at all levels
· Good numeracy and literacy skills
· Good team working skills
· Demonstrable communication skills using a variety of approaches and media
· Experience of working in a high volume, transactional environment where accuracy and attention to detail are essential
Click on the link below to apply
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.