Our client based in Woking are recruiting for a Project Manager to look after a Digital Transformation and Microsoft 365 Implementation to join their organisation on an initial 6 month contract on an 'outside' of IR35 basis. The ideal candidate must have experience of Project Managing an implementation of Microsoft's 365 suite.Job Purpose:
To manager our clients implementation of Microsoft 365 to the whole organisation, specifically developing and managing the execution of project and delivery plans to achieve defined objectives within agreed timetables. To ensure the project (change initiatives) meet objectives of increasing employee adoption and usage of modern ways of working now available with M365 products and tools, and support the delivery of the recently planned Digital Strategy for between 2022-2025.Main Tasks:
***This Microsoft 365 Project Manager role has been assessed for IR35 and has been deemed to be 'outside' of IR35***
- Develop and manage the execution of project and delivery plans to achieve the objective of increasing employee adoption and usage of modern ways of working within agreed timetables.
- Ensure all necessary project controls (e.g. risks, issues, changes, dependencies and assumptions) are visible and effectively managed.
- Hold regular project meeting, compile project status reports
- Ensure communication to key project stakeholders throughout the duration of the project or initiative ensuring a high level of confidence is earned and maintained.
- Collaborate with ICT teams and project team to optimise transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition and the changes are effectively integrated into the business
- preparing affected business areas for transition to new ways of working
- Define the project benefits, assessing progress towards realisation and achieving measured improvements in business operations.
- To work effectively with colleagues in delivering a high-quality service through excellent team working and good communication