Account Manager-Marketing Account Manager- Full Service Marketing AgencyBury St Edmunds / Suffolkto £30,000 plus Benefits
Our client is an established and highly successful creative marketing agency servicing a wide range of commercial and charitable, Private and Public sector clients, which includes many household name brands. They operate as both a Full Servicing agency to retained clients, as well as Project Management. Looking at Strategic Process and working across print, online and digital media, the role offers involvement in an exciting variety of marketing projects.
- Be the lead point of contact for all account management issues, visiting clients on a regular basis as and when required.
- Develop strong relationships with clients, assisting in setting strategic objectives and advising on marketing projects.
- Taking briefs from clients and project managers and translating into plans, including costing, pricing, creation of time-plans and internal briefs.
- Researching, and managing suppliers, and liaising with the in-house creative studio and Website Builders, on design projects, checking briefs are met.
- Involvement in brainstorming of ideas for various online and offline campaigns, and Event Management.
- Drafting Press Releases, advertorials, emailer content, blogs, e-flyers and website updates. Proof reading of marketing copy and content.
- General marketing/project administration, including quotes, and the production of PowerPoint presentations and pitches.
- Seeing projects through to final delivery, including follow up with the client post project delivery.
Candidates may have existing agency-side experience, although we are equally interested in hearing from individuals with in-house marketing backgrounds, who are keen to make the move into an agency-side position. They will look at someone who wants to develop and grow their experience, however they will also look at candidates that can hit the ground running. You will need exposure to both print and digital media, and excellent communication skills coupled with great organisational and time management skills are essential. The client works from home, in an office and at clients, and are flexible on location.