IT Service Transition Manager*Local Council* *Flexible working available* *££ Negotiable*The role:
- To oversee the transition of new and changed services into the live environment, ensuring acceptance criteria is agreed, managed, and delivered prior to live implementation.
- To ensure that there is minimal unpredicted impact on live service and support teams and the wider organisation and our customers
Key Skills and Experience:
- Able to manage expectations of change ensuring minimal impact to end users
- Define and agree the Transition Plan (AIS) for accepting new changed or new services into live support
- Robust experience and ability to engage project and service stakeholders up to a senior level to ensure the in-life service is designed into the project definition
- Lead on managing and coordinating transition meetings and follow-up reviews
- Work with project, delivery, and service teams to create resource mobilisation plans, to ensure adequate resource is budgeted for.
- Develop cost models to calculate additional resource overheads and ensure the ongoing live costs of the new service are identified and funds are transferred or secured where necessary.
- Oversee end-to-end execution of the knowledge transition, including planning and execution of the governance function to track and monitor transition progress to deliver the 'cut-over' of service from project via transition to BAU
- ITIL qualified (Service Transition, Service operations)
- Ability to work across diverse business areas and user groups with the ability to access project impact on operational support teams, functions, and suppliers.
- Practical knowledge of ITSM & ITIL2plus years' experience
- Good stakeholder management experience ideally in the public sector. Able to manage expectations of transition timelines ensuring appropriate funding and resources are in place in support team, to ensure quality customer experience
- Extremely organised and structured with a strong focus on project and transition governance
- Experience of working on multiple and varied IT transitions at pace in a varied and rapidly changing environment
ner then please apply with an updated CV