CY Partners have an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Person (QP) at a global Pharmaceutical company. As a QP you will have responsibility for delivering effective, safe and compliant leadership and management of the QA function.
As a QP, you will have the opportunity to perform the quality assurance activities and quality oversight of the GMP functions performed within Pharma R&D.
* Developing and incorporating effective processes and procedures in Product Quality Pharma R&D and may contribute to business processes and procedures outside Product Quality Pharma R&D
* Assuring products meet regulatory requirements and that they conform to regulatory submissions.
* Identifying business or reputational risks associated with job responsibilities and communicate these upward along with suggestions for risk management solutions.
* Providing advice and consultancy to internal teams and external partners
* Identifying and mitigating compliance risks to the company, through effective assessments.
* Liaising with customers to provide compliance advice/input.
* Participate in/manage routine audits/assessments as well as multiple projects of high priority including regulatory inspections and high risk non-compliance issues.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency