SRA Engineering are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to join a manufacturing business in Fareham on a permanent bass.
You will ideally have an injection moulding background and be fully conversant with Quality System tools and techniques.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* The overall control of shopfloor Quality activities and Quality inspection personnel.
* Responsibility for the Quality of production output.
* The maintenance and updating of the company's quality procedures, standards, and specifications to BS EN ISO (Apply online only), to include Auditing, calibration and reporting.
* Issue and control of Product Quality Specifications and ensuring the compliance of production parts to specifications.
* Experience with automotive, PPAP, PSW, 8D, ISIR, 5S and KPI would be a significant advantage.
* The preparation and presentation of Key Performance Information to key Managers and Directors.
* A hands-on role requiring good communication skills as liaising with customers, suppliers and internal departments is a key part of this role.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
* Be fully conversant with SPC techniques and able to use a range of measuring equipment including CMM system.
* Strong leadership and management skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Able to positively influence others.
* Great team player with strong interpersonal skills