Northreach have partnered with with a leading Wealth-Tec start-up looking for their first compliance hire in a 100% remote position - someone who can really be a trusted advisor on all things Compliance, with a huge focus on the regulatory aspect and managing the relationship with both with the FCA & the businesses AR's.
The Main Responsibilities:
* Directly liaise with the businesses appointed representative
* Create and instil a superb compliance culture within the business
* Create, implement and maintain policies, processes and the overall compliance programme
* Review externally issued materials, including: financial Promotions, client presentations, social media posts, commentaries, web content, etc.
The Main Experience:
* Experience in a compliance function, overseeing regulatory change, policies & processes
* Compliance related qualifications (CISI, CII, CFA, etc)
* Experience working in either Wealth Management, or FinTech - ideally both!
* Experience working with regulators
* Experience in a fast-paced environment hitting deadlines
* Ideally - fluent in Lithuanian
So if you're a regulatory compliance expert looking for an exciting role in a growing, game-changing Start-up FinTech apply below