Marketing and Outreach Manager
Education Matters Group are recruiting a Marketing and Outreach Manager to work for a well-established and expanding creative industry training provider with a long track record of delivering positive outcomes for learners.
They have more than 400 young people per year going through vocational training programmes including apprenticeships, and they all take qualifications in maths and English. They have great industry links and work with over 100 creative sector employers and SMEs.
We now looking for an outstanding Marketing and Outreach Manager to join the team based in Walthamstow, East London. You will need to have a strong understanding of the principles and theory of marketing. You will also have experience of leading an organisation's marketing and recruitment strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the ongoing growth within a successful team and supportive framework. Candidates will have maths and English at GCSE grade "C" or above, and will be educated to degree level with evidence of outstanding practice working in a similar environment.
* Accountable for meeting recruitment targets and the annual marketing report
* Planning and booking marketing activities and campaigns
* Creation and sign off of artwork for marketing consistent with brand
* Liaise with curriculum managers on development of marketing materials and promotion of new and existing courses
* Ensure listings on all relevant careers and creative course platforms
* Lead on the delivery of all external careers, schools events and workshops both offsite and onsite
* Ensure materials for school and career events is sector leading
* Produce annual prospectus and maintain and update website
* The ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of young people
· Experience of design and delivery of marketing campaigns
· Good rapport with young people and commitment
· Supportive, developmental environment with a creative and innovative approach to education
· Be part of a successful and expanding organisation with pension and healthcare cash plan
Salary and days of work
· This is a full time position paid at £38000 per annum
· 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (30 in total)
· Contract period is 11th February 2022 to 25th August 2022
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in applying for or find out about other similar opportunities, please apply to the position, and contact us here at EMG.
If so, please contact Terry or Amy at Education Matters Group