Are you a Product Manager - Electronics looking for a new challenge? Are you keen to work with cutting edge technologies for a global leading R&D business?
If so, we have the role for you! This Product Manager - Electronics job is working for a business focusing on the design & manufacture of products and solutions for broadcasters, film and video production companies.
In this Product Manager - Electronics job you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Senior Product Manager for your given product line to manage, grow and develop the product area/brands.
- Delivery of the commercial success and growth of the product line - revenue, margin, cost of quality and inventory.
- Delivery of the overall product and brand strategy, including the development of the product roadmap, and its execution.
- Delivery of the product lifecycle (PLM) including all new product introduction and its commercial success.
You must have a combination of the following skills & experience to be a successful applicant for this Product Manager - Electronics job:
- Degree educated within an Engineering or Technical sales related course.
- 2-3 years experience working in a Product Manager role for an Engineering/technology company.
- Personal drive & motivation to progress your career and grow within the business.
- Experience working within the broadcasting, robotics or camera related industries would highly beneficial!
There are 3 positions available within the business. They are all at the same level with the same responsibilities but in different product lines. One of them is based locally to London as for that one you would need to be able to travel up to 10% of the time.
To apply for these fantastic Product Manager - Electronics jobs, you will need to call Nick Drain on (phone number removed) or email Nick at (url removed)