Electronic Design Engineer
£50'000 - £60'000 Basic + Industry Training + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + IMMEDIATE START
Unique opportunity for an electronic design engineer to join an exciting company that are making waves within the electric vehicle industry. You'll be predominantly office based in London working within a fast paced and dynamic team on interesting high tech projects whilst learning from industry specialists.
This company are expanding massively thanks to their unique product that supplies the EV industry. As an electronic design engineer you'll be working on fast paced projects and have constant technical advancement opportunities.
This is an opportunity not to be missed for an electronic engineer that has the drive to join a terrific company within this burgeoning industry.
Your role as an electronic design engineer:
* New PCB designs and enhancement of existing products
* Testing and failure analysis
* Producing technical reports and keeping within EMC regulations
* Office based in the Waterloo, London area
You will need to have:
* Electronic design engineer / PCB layouts experience
* Desire to break into the EV industry
* Circuit diagrams ability - embedded processors, power supplies and analogue
* Experience writing test software and extensive testing
* Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
* Commutable to the Waterloo area
If this sounds like you please apply or call Issy Mehmet on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed).
Keywords: Electronic design, component level, printed circuit board, PCB's, CircuitStudio, Altium, EMC, test, EV, electric vehicle.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted