Shop Manager - Ballater - £17,500.00 per annum, Permanent Role. Benefits include 28 days annual leave, shop bonus scheme, 50% instore discounts, and company pension contributions. Due to the nature of the business, the role will seasonally comprise of either full time or part time hours.
A successful, growing, ice cream business parlour renowned for 'creating memories'; is looking for an outstanding Shop Manager who will lead and inspire their team with speed, energy, and enthusiasm.
This a great opportunity for a dynamic individual to take on the role of Shop Manager. This is a brand new and exciting role, so if you have proven managerial/supervisory experience with great leadership skills we would love to hear from you.
As a Shop Manager you will focus on people, service, operations, and product management. Our client is a hands-on ice cream parlour, who thrives on the daily challenges, responsibilities, and ownership to deliver the best standards and service in the local community to its respective customers. They are a reliable, forward-thinking, safety conscious small business who take pride in its people, community, and service offering.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Inspire great performance by demonstrating a passion for our culture, ice cream and customers
* Lead, manage and coach your team to achieve amazing results
* Ensure customer satisfaction and product quality
* Manage the financial performance of the ice cream parlour driving sales and creating opportunities to increase profitability
* Train and develop your team to the highest standards
* Ensure health and safety standards are maintained
* Take responsibility for the day to day running of the ice cream parlour
Experience, skills, and knowledge required for the role.
* excellent customer service skills
* strong communication skills, tact, and diplomacy
* the ability to lead and motivate teams and influence people
* self-motivation and ambition
* commercial awareness
* enthusiasm and the ability to learn quickly
* good organisational skills
* energy and stamina, as well as resilience
* a results-driven approach to work
* decision-making and problem-solving skills
* 2+ years' experience supervising staff in a retail or food service environment
This is an opportunity to join a diverse and multi-disciplined business that are dedicated to both professional and personal development.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer