A well known global professional services firm are seeking a Management Consultant to join their Finance Transformation practice. They are looking to hire high quality, team players who want to work in a collaborative environment.
* Develop effective client relationships to understand their key priorities and strategy
* Review existing finance functions undertaking GAP analysis
* Design Target Operating Models for effective and efficient finance functions utilising people, existing and emerging technologies
* Support implementation of the new model
* Participate in business development activities, including networking, client relationship development etc.
Applications are welcome from qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) who have experience of working within a professional services firm. You will understand what good looks like from a finance process design and target operating model perspective, an interest in emerging technology is important.
Applications are welcome from Auditors looking to make a move out of audit and into Finance Transformation.
You will have strong communication and stakeholder skills, being able to articulate complex ideas clearly and with credibility.
In return you will work with service line growing rapidly and with a clear promotion path ahead. The firm supports a genuine work life balance and flexible working patterns. They are an inclusive firm and strong supporter of diversity. In addition to an excellent base, there is an excellent benefits scheme plus car allowance and a discretionary bonus scheme