A well-established Accountancy firm in North London are looking for an Audit Manager. This is a newly created role based on the growth of the firm, which will give you the opportunity to progress towards Director and eventually Partner level.
The firm have been around for many years and are one of the largest independent firms in their area. They work with sizeable companies across a range of sectors, but have a particular focus on the media, entertainment, creative arts, and sports sectors.
This role would suit someone who has been an Audit Manager for at least a year and is looking for a new challenge in a firm that can offer genuinely excellent opportunities for progression. Because of the size of some of their clients, it would also suit those working in the top 20 who are looking for a broader role with a better work-life balance.Audit manager responsibilities
- Manage a large client portfolio spread across the following industries: charities, film and media, professional services, technology, and property
- Clients range in size with turnovers up to £200m
- Responsible for the WIP and billing of your team
- Manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior staff and reviewing work completed by the audit team
- Ad hoc statutory financial statements preparation for clients, generally from the client's management accounts
- Responsible for training, mentoring, developing, and assessing the audit team, incorporating part and fully qualified Auditors
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.