This organisation is seeking to recruit a Finance and Business Analyst to join their team. The successful candidate will be able to provide the business with essential reporting and data analysis. This role would suit someone who is looking to combine their financial skills with business insight.
Responsibilities and accountabilities
* Responsible for the development and maintenance of margin and sales performance dashboards in PowerBI
* Responsible for providing analysis through data, provide insight and actionable recommendations.
* Responsible for supporting sales operations with customer and product profitability understanding.
* Responsible for monitoring market trends.
* Business Partner to Heads of Dept and Managing Director
Finance Operational Support -
* Responsible for extracting & analysing detailed transactional level data for business managers, auditors, FD & MD.
* Responsible for running month and year-end stock close activities in AX04, including stock count & stock provisions.
* Responsible for input into month end with the rest of finance and ensure close is accurate, timely & analyzed.
* Responsible for the upload of data into AX04 from surrounding systems (for example Rydoo).
* Responsible for issuing local month-end close timetable to key stakeholders.
Systems Management and Maintenance -
* Responsible for managing Microsoft AX04, ensuring integrity of metadata, system modules, pricing matrix and reports.
* Responsible for managing the customer relationship management (CRM) module in Microsoft AX2012.
* Responsible for investigating, diagnosing, and resolving AX04 and AX2012 user issues, acting as first line support and responding to agreed service levels.
* Responsible for User Security Setup & Maintenance including User accounts and User Access Groups.
* Responsible for identify and resolving gaps in the AX systems and improving associated business processes.
* Responsible for checking the validity of the Chart of Accounts & Dimensions ensuring all other system code dependencies are met and set up appropriately.
* Responsible for maintaining process and system notes.
Skills and experience
* Qualified or part qualified CIMA, ACCA would be an advantage
* Experience and training in Finance, Commercial Analytics and ERP systems.
* Excellent communicator at all levels
* Articulate and concise in presenting data to Senior Managers
* Experience of working in a cross-functional, multi-layer business.
* A strong interest in technology and looking to combine finance skills with business insight.
* Knowledge and experience with Microsoft AX/Dynamics365 product(s) & PowerBI.
* High level of competence in excel (knowledge of Access, VBA and SQL would be beneficial).
* Proficient in all MS business packages.
* Good commercial acumen, and analytical thinker.
* Ability to manage time and work well under pressure.
If you do not hear back from a Consultant within 1 week of your application unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful