MLC Partners are working with an NHS organisation who are looking to recruit a Communications Channels Manager to join them for a 3 month contract.
The successful candidate will support in the implantation of two new platforms to improve employee communications within the organisation.
The first project will focus on the upgrade of the intranet for their employees. This role is key to ensuring the new platform is ready to launch by 31st March 2022.
The second project will focus on helping the organisation set up Facebook Workplace. They have a successful closed Facebook Group, which they want to move to Facebook Workplace in order to use the additional features that Workplace offers and build on the success of staff engagement through the current service has achieved. You will work with the external supplier to help with this implementation.
* Work in partnership internal and external stakeholders, to develop and implement a new intranet platform as a go to hub of information and content
* Define content and navigation design principles and a governance framework to ensure a consistent user experience for all colleagues
* Work with external supplier to develop content strategy approach and enable migration of content from current intranet to the new
* Oversee and govern a decentralised content management approach and ensure content creators are upskilled and are adhering to agreed practices
* Identify plugins/webparts and other enhancement that will add value to the end user experience
* Work alongside the internal communications officers to execute the appropriate digital assets across our channels e.g. screensavers, video, motion graphics...
* Work with internal and external stakeholders to set up @Workplace (Facebook) channel to aid community building and engagement - especially focused on Diversity and Inclusion networks, geographically dispersed and remote workforces
* Define and deliver an engagement strategy to ensure @Workplace is a valuable community building tool across the organisation
* Create guidance for users to maximise @Workplace capability and end user engagement
* Support current moderators and users in the transition from Facebook to Workplace
* Experience of working with a range of digital tools and content management systems
* Implementation of new intranet platforms and digital tools
* Experience of working within an internal communications function is desirable
* Experience of working with technology teams to continually develop internal digital platforms
* Be effective at planning and managing projects
* Be comfortable working in a busy and fast paced environment
You must be available to start at very short notice due to the time sensitive nature of this project