KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Partnership and Performance Manager
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 (Depending on experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Benefits Package + much more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
* Our client is a training provider, specialising in Apprenticeship, Commercial and Adult Skills training provision. They are looking to appoint a Partnership and Performance Manager, who will be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of subcontractor partnerships, with a range of education providers who are responsible for providing services to young people and adults.
* You will take the lead in managing the preferred Subcontractor and Partners list and administer the onboarding process upon identifying new provisions.
* Management of financial and volume targets through ensuring that all contracts/delivery programmes are operating to the most cost-effective standard.
* Initiation and management of all relevant due diligence, contracting and induction of subcontractors and partners, to ensure successful relationships.
* Work closely with the Quality and Service Standards Team, to gain an understanding of the outcome of quality activities that have been carried out (i.e. observations, IQA audit and EPA gateway checks).
* Conduct regular Quality and Performance reviews, overseeing subcontractor and partner progress against contractual KPIs and values.
* Develop and carry out SLAs and KPI's alongside subcontractors and partners.
* Ensure that all programmes are delivered compliantly and that audit risk is reduced through effective contract management.
* Hold - or willing to work towards - a Level 3 Award in Education & Training
* Must have experience of quality assurance and compliance audit activities/reporting.
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to influence and listen to others
* Experience of developing and maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships.
* A working knowledge of Ofsted EIF Framework and ESFA funding criteria across a range of provisions.
* Knowledge of other inspecting/audit frameworks and regulations (such as QAA/Matrix)
* Hold GCSE A-C in English and Maths (or equivalent.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities