Millie's Cookies Online - Manchester
Night Shift Team Leader - Millie's Cookies Online - Manchester
Millie's Cookies Online - Manchester, full time permanent role for an immediate start for shifts between 8pm and 4:30am including weekends.
Rate of pay is £9.91 per hour.
we are sure you can find something matching your flexibility. If you enjoy the hustle and bustle of a busy store, please apply now! For more exciting opportunities please visit our careers website
* Unsocial premium (£1.50 an hour for hours worked between 12am - 6am)
* We offer a range of great central and local recognition schemes for colleagues
* Award winning training with accredited qualifications and great opportunities to become our next manager!
* Apprenticeships available!
* Up to 50% staff discount on and off shift on our brands (M&S, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza, Leon, Warrens Bakery, Jamie's Italian and many more!)
* A host of benefits such as discounts from numerous high street and online retailers and service providers; g. cinema tickets, travel, healthcare, leisure, shopping vouchers, cycle to work scheme - treat yourself or family members to gift cards from a variety of leading brands.
* Refer a Friend* - get rewarded every time you successfully introduce a friend to the Company (*T&C's apply)
* Company pension schemes
* Flexible shifts working around you
* Opportunity to 'Learn as you Earn'
* Make a career in Hospitality or Retail
* 28 days holidays pro rata
We are now looking for a Night Shift Team Leader to join the team at our Millie's Online Factory. You will be responsible for running the baking and icing production process in a fast-paced environment and making sure that Health and Safety and Food Hygiene protocols are followed at all times. You will also coordinate Team Members on shift and report any issue to the General Manager.
To be successful in this role you need to have previous experience in a similar position, ideally in a factory/warehouse environment. Although all training will be provided, cake decorating or piping skills are welcomed.
Please note that this position involves heavy lifting, handling and carrying products and requires standing for long periods of time.
We are the Food Travel Experts. So what does that mean? It means that we are experts in creating and running food outlets in locations where people are on the move. Whether it's jetting off somewhere more exotic, getting on a train or stopping off at a motorway service area, we will make sure the food and drink on offer is the ideal selection to meet the needs of the many different types of traveller. Become a vital part of our SSP family at Millie's Cookies Online - Manchester.
We are ready to welcome you as a part of our fantastic team