My client is recruiting for an Employment Tax Manager to join their team on a mainly remote basis with occasional meetings needed to be attended in either their Ipswich or Norwich office.
To be part of the management team within their Tax Advisory Group, providing specialist employment tax advice to our clients and colleagues.
Work with the colleagues to actively contribute to the growth of the employment solutions team whilst monitoring the quality of work across the firm, identifying new risks and opportunities and
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
• Adaptability and tenacity when working towards a solution
• Good organisation skills and the ability to operate at a high level of confidentially
• A desire to collaborate with others and develop relationships (both external and internal)
• Ability to multitask and manage a number of different deliverables
• Strong communication skills both verbally and written
• A positive attitude that ensures your delivery transcends client expectation
More information on the role - main responsibilities:
· Draft technically complex advice and supervise/review the work of colleagues
· Identify areas of risk by undertaking research and analysis of tax cases and changes to HMRC guidance
· Respond to legislative changes in a timely fashion
· Undertake external speaking and internal training.
· Design and implement Firm wide risk management policies
· Manage the Firm's compliance practices
· Look to meet with client in place of the partner.
· Responsibility for work planning across the team.
· Day to day responsibility for staff management, including, expense claims and
holiday requests, performance management etc.
· Involvement in the recruitment and development of members of the team
· Developing the team to ensure long term capability, utilising necessary leadership
· Business Development
• CTA (or equivalent).
• Significant experience within practice
• Experience of managing staff
• Experience of coaching or mentoring colleagues
• Experience working as part of a multi-disciplined team
• Proven ability to adapt quickly to changing deadline and priorities.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful