Job Title: Senior Analyst (Finance Pricing Operations)
Location: Coventry / Hybrid working
Rate: £31.50 Umbrella Company (Inside IR35) or £23.94ph PAYE
Employment Type: Contract (6 Months)
Hours: Standard 40 Hours Per Week
Role purpose To be the finance lead supporting all aspects of the development of global pricing & revenue positions for specific carlines. This will involve significant cross functional working and the capability to build & maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
* Lead the development of vehicle pricing for specific carlines for all global markets in line with agreed strategy.
* Development & approval of revenue papers.
* Support the Product marketing team in the development and delivery of pricing/product actions that support achievement of pricing strategy and contribute positively to nameplate profitability.
* Support programme gateways through provision of Pricing & Revenue analysis.
* Interpret financial data to ensure that business decisions are made using sound and understandable data
* Provide analysis of competitor specification and pricing in major markets.
* Preparation of final pricing data (Priced OXO) to facilitate invoicing and formal communication of pricing via official price bulletins.
* Support the OXO to Invoice process working with Product Marketing, Coding, OTISS and RFM teams to ensure timing objectives are met.
* Ad hoc analysis, modelling and scenario planning to support Product Marketing teams in continuous optimization of the market equation.
* Support the input to Business Plan & Financial forecasts.
* Supervisory responsibility of Pricing Operations Analyst.
* Experience of building effective cross functional relationships Good communication, mediation and influencing skills
* Effective business partner Knowledge of industry trends, and uses insight to inform decision making and influence others
* Self-starter & capable of working on own initiative.
* Strong customer focus & team player
* Excellent analytical capability, attention to detail, accuracy and on time delivery
* Flexibility to prioritise and handle multiple tasks with strict deadlines and little supervision.
* Strong Excel skills (and a passion to improve them)
* Continuous improvement `mind set, with the ability to proactively identify and resolve issues using innovation
* Resilient and good under pressure
* Recognized financial qualification or equivalent experience (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)