Join our friendly team at Optima Care as a Team Leader near Deal (Kent)!
Full Time and Part Time contracts available - 12 hours shifts
Whether you are an experienced Team Leader or are ready for the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you!
Seahaven is a Residential home, set in a stunning location overlooking the seafront. Set in beautiful tranquil grounds, this Residential home supports adults with learning disabilities and complex sensory and behavioural needs, supporting them live their lives independently.
We are looking for a Team Leader who has a genuine passion for care and who want to make a difference to the lives of the people we support by. As a Team Leader you will:
* Provide high quality, personalised support in line with support plans
* Provide guidance and support to junior members and new starters
* Lead by example and lead shifts when required
* Assist with rota management where required
* Observe and monitor the wellbeing of the individuals we support
We are looking for people who enjoy a challenge, are highly motivated and possess a passionate and caring nature to join our team. In return we offer:
* A competitive salary with the ability to progress
* Training opportunities for progression
* Enhanced overtime payments
* Funded DBS
* 28 Days annual leave (incl. of bank holidays) pro-rated
* Early Pay for hourly paid staff
All Optima Care Employees are entitled to register for the Blue Light Card - registration fees are reimbursed by Optima Care.
Apply today for our Team Leader acancy and be a part of our fantastic team.
For more information contact our recruitment department by calling (phone number removed).
Following the new government guidelines, successful candidates must be double vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencement of employment.
Please note that all offers are subject to satisfactory completion of our pre-employment compliance standards, including an enhanced DBS check