We are recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator for our client, a leading Defence & Space company based in Broughton.
Providing support and coordination of our current recruitment subcontracting solutions
You work closely with local key stakeholders ensuring the alignment of the recruitment ramp-up.
* Be the main point of contact on the Blue Collar Recruitment project.
* Support weekly meetings with the recruitment team.
* Support the coordination within the team on which job requisitions are for which department
* Liaising on lead times for recruitment
* Provide advice on any specific skilled recruitment packs, which are different than the norm to ensure they meet quality standards
* Providing MI for the client on the candidate pools per skill set required and highlight any risks
* Arranging desks in the business and a suitable office for the recruitment team, ensuring they can secure rooms for interviews
* Booking skills test and tank testing with the training School in line with required numbers to enable the recruitment process can be facilitated
Previous experience within a recruitment/HR role essential, ideally supporting large recruitment projects/intake. Blue collar recruitment experience is desirable.
This role is an umbrella contract, Inside IR35