This Financial Planning Account Manager job in London, provides a unique opportunity to work directly alongside the Director of this highly successful financial planning firm.
Your focus as Financial Planning Account Manager, will be to directly manage the Directors diary and pipeline. As such, you will sit in on client meetings either via Teams or in-person, ensuring all required actions are undertaken. Therefore, your duties will include:
* Reviewing upcoming client review meetings and creating a list of priorities with the Director
* Book the review meetings in the Directors diary
* Ensuring factfinds are fully completed post meeting
* Liaising with the team of Administrators and Paraplanners to ensure actions are completed in respect of the Director's clients
* Maintain excellent pipeline management and identify required tasks before they become time critical
This opportunity to work directly with the Director and be part of client meetings will provide first hand experience of the financial planning process, a huge benefit in your overall career.
Our client would encourage and support you with close mentoring and pay for your CII exams towards achieving DipPFS. This should enable you to progress onto becoming a Paraplanner or Financial Advisor in 2 years.
Financial Planning Account Manager requirements
* You must have a good knowledge of the financial planning advice process, most likely from being a Financial Planning Administrator
* You must be highly detail orientated to prevent things being missed
* You must be confident to appropriately challenge, where tasks are overdue and need action
* You should have strong communication skills and motivation to develop your career
This firm has been established for over 10 years and has a reputation for providing clients with a highly personal service that meets their needs. They develop dynamic financial strategies aligned to support the personal financial aspirations of each individual client, building long term relationships through their professional and friendly approach.
Financial Planning Account Manager Benefits
* Salary of £26,000 - £28,000
* Plus, pension, life cover, critical illness cover, discretionary bonus and financial support towards CII exams
* Hybrid working with 50/50 split between office and home working
* Their offices are based in prestigious premises with excellent transport links close by
* Successful team of individuals who enjoy sharing each other's success and foster a collaborative approach
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information