Data Systems Manager
Salary: 35,000 - 40,000
Aspire People are working closely with a school in Birmingham with the recruitment of a Data Systems Manager. The Data Systems Manager will have specific accountability for leadership and management of school data systems. This includes the evaluation, development and integration of data systems into workplace processes (i.e. BROMCOM, SISRA Analytics, ALPs, FFT and Lessons Learned. The role will be full time, term time only plus 9 days and applicants must have a background in school data management or have experience in a similar role in a different sector. The role is to start as soon as possible.
MAIN DUTIES OF POST
* Supporting the training of colleagues in the use of new data systems and excel
* Induction training of support staff on Bromcom
* Setting up & supporting staff appraisals
* Assessment report generation and publication management
* Supporting the Examinations Office in downloading KS4 and KS5 examination results
* Maintenance of data systems (e.g. SISRA Analytics and BROMCOM)
* BROMCOM administration and support as needed (e.g. parental access via MCAS and user access rights)
* Liaising with system providers to support & develop the school systems and processes
* Training staff on systems
* Supporting Senior Leaders, Faculties and Pastoral teams on data analysis
Excellent ICT skills, particularly with Excel spreadsheets and databases. A willingness to learn new systems is essential. The ability to work both independently and as part of a team is necessary. Strong interpersonal skills are a must as the post requires liaison with both teaching and non-teaching staff including the Deputy Headteacher (Curriculum), Senior Leadership Team, Data Curriculum Manager, ICT Support and Senior Support Staff.
The post holder will, in consultation with Line Manager, undertake any other duties commensurate with the responsibilities associated with the post at the Headteacher's discretion.
You will be supported by me, James Kearney. I am Aspire People's Senior Office & Technical consultant and have been supplying non-teaching staff to schools in Birmingham for the past 5 years. Whether it is temporary or permanent work that you are looking for, then I will be able to assist you. I offer excellent rates of pay and I will be on hand to offer support throughout assignments.
I am keen to speak to experienced school data managers who are interested in working in this forward-thinking school. Please apply above and I will be in touch. Alternatively, if you know of anybody who might be interested then we offer generous referral fees!
To find out more about Aspire People head to our website (url removed)
*Please note that applicants must have experience within school administration and have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to pay for a new one to be processed
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks