The Project Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management and delivery of the Telecoms/5G Ecosystem Hub Foundry collaborative marketing project.
This project has already commenced and this Project Marketing Manager will pick up and deliver this project.
The 5G Ecosystem Hub is designed to encourage the market adoption of 5G by documenting and sharing innovative industry case studies.
The company will create, and publish a new industry digital portal for 5G case studies with initial case study candidate content with the aim of publishing at our events.
1. Manage marketing requirements and ensure delivery a new digital case study portal on our website
1. Work with external development agency to deliver our portal requirements
2. Liaise with IT team for .com deployment
3. Bring to life, develop and manage launch plan
4. Manage internal and external partner reporting
1. Work with Technology marketing experience team to promote and bring this portal to life at MWC Barcelona
1. Work with the experience delivery team to present this portal at the exhibition
2. Produce event messaging and work with PR / Marketing team to launch at event
3. Manage internal and external partner reporting
1. Publish 5G case studies to populate new case study portal
1. Work with writers and designers to deliver the case study content
2. Work with designers to create impactful new templates
3. Check all case studies for fit for publication and manage approval process with sponsors, external and internal stakeholders
4. Manage internal and external reporting
1. Manage post launch activity and create process & plan for further updates
1. Work other Members to provide additional case studies to the portal
2. Manage stakeholder process
* A results focused project marketing manager able to work comfortably at a working level with supporting internal, external team members and industry partners
* Prefers to deliver marketing projects rather than manage a direct team of reports
* Thrives on working within in a small motivated team with a team first ethos
* Contribute fully in all reporting activity required by the organisation in a timely fashion, as required, including the weekly reporting schedule and the budget reporting schedule.
* Maintain and manage PO requirements in a timely fashion and reporting into the budgeting process