Our PE backed client is growing fast internationally with a relaxed, friendly and fun culture. Due to continued development, they now have a gap for an ambitious qualified accountant to join their team in this high profile role, working with international colleagues.
Working closely with the Board and reporting to and deputising for the Finance Director, this is a wide reaching and varied role and Key responsibilities will include:-
- Ownership, maintenance and development of the business Budgets, plans and forecasts as well as some scenario planning for initiatives.
- Provide ongoing analysis and identification of Risks and opportunities across the business.
- Work closely with operations to complete the budget planning process providing influence and challenge
- Produce Board level reporting and insight on a monthly basis
- Work with the wider finance team to establish key measures and improve reporting to enable faster decision making.
- Act as a business partner to the European operations to drive profitable performance via insightful analysis
- Provide analysis of ad-hoc projects for the Board as required
You will be a qualified accountant either practice trained or with an established international business, with a good academic record and strong commercial acumen and competent Excel ability. This is a wide ranging and exciting role and will suit someone ambitious keen to make an impression and ready to utilise your commercial understanding to influence decisions and drive performance in a high profile international arena.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.