Corporate Tax Manager - Advisory - Career Progression - North Central London - Flexible & Hybrid Working
Due to continued growth, our client a leading and progressive firm in Central London are seeking a Corporate Tax Manager or Senior Manager to join their tax team.
This opportunity would suit an experienced CTA or ACA qualified Corporate Tax professional looking for advisory focused career progression, a relaxed working environment, the opportunity to work from home and flexible hours.
You will be working with an impressive portfolio of clients including OMB's, PLCs, Groups and International companies.
The Corporate Tax Department currently comprises of a Principal, a Senior Manager, an Assistant Manager, a Senior and a trainee, overseen by two Partners. The Department advises clients across the practice and the work undertaken is very broad.
Focusing primarily on owner managed businesses, the team also handles large transactions, including areas such as EIS, share schemes and everything in between.
We require a Manager to join our growing Corporate Tax team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties of this role are varied and will include the following:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Preparing tax provisions for inclusion in statutory accounts
- Undertaking complex compliance work and corporate tax computations
- Filing corporation tax returns
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence
- Providing advice on corporation tax matters to the audit teams
- Assisting the Partners with corporation tax advisory matters
- Assisting with the preparation and filing of Form 42 and ATED returns
- Training and coaching more junior staff
- Other ad hoc duties in line with the role
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- The ability to deal with complex compliance for primarily owner managed businesses
- Prior experience of managing a portfolio of clients
- Good written and oral communication
- The ability to work in a team
- Strong computer literacy
- The ability to motivate others
The successful candidate should ideally be CTA qualified and have at least 5 years' experience within corporate tax, including at least two years PQE.
It would also be beneficial if the successful candidate had experience using Alphatax, although training will be provided.
- Salary: Up to £60,000
- Group Life Cover
- 25 days holiday on commencement
- Buying and Selling Holiday Scheme
- Hybrid working policy - at least 2 days in the office a week, with a core hours system in place
- PHI (Permanent Health Insurance)
- Contributory Private Health Scheme
- Non-Contributory Health Cash Plan
- Season Ticket Loan (after qualifying period)
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle voucher scheme