Required to support the new Workday Payroll system implementation and assist in building internal Workday Payroll knowledge.
Workday Payroll Functional Consultant (Contingent Worker) required to support the new Workday Payroll system implementation and assist in building internal Workday Payroll knowledge. We require a Functional Consultant to help support the system moving forward, Candidates MUST have experience in workday payroll, in order for applications to be considered, all candidates should be SC Cleared
Rate - £81
Duration - 6 months
Clearance - SC
IR35 - outside
Is home/remote working an option? Yes - although occasionally on-site would be very helpful
Can part time working options be considered? Ideally No
Qualifications required: None - just need to make sure they are a Workday Payroll specialist
Experience of the Workday HCM modules
* Good business knowledge of the Workday Payroll & HCM functional area and role.
* Proven experience configuring within the Workday Payroll application module required.
* The successful candidate will have a track record of working in a similar role as Workday Payroll Consultant.
* Strong understanding of the Payroll business environment and constraints to add value through the definition and delivery of information available from the Workday Payroll module.
* Ability to communicate with stakeholders (internal and external) at all levels
* Ability to manage conflict while maintaining positive working relationships
* Initiating and driving change, with drive to achieve results
* Strong written, verbal and presentational skills
* Personal credibility
* Good understanding of Data Protection Act requirements
* Able to build knowledge and train internal team on Workday Payroll capabilities