My client, a leading manufacturing business in the central belt is seeking a management accountant to join the team for a period of 12 months (potential extension available). The business is currently going through a restructure so we are requiring the candidate to be QBE/ Qual so is able to hit the ground running.
Leading manufacturing business in central Scotland.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to: production of monthly management accounts, budget preparations, cash flow forecast and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, maintaining the fixed asset register, preparation of the aged debtor report, journal postings, VAT returns and a variety of other duties.
* Previous experience in a similar role as a Management Accountant
* CIMA, ACA, ACCA - Qualified or QBE/Part Qualified
* Takes initiative to implement changes that will simplify and improve processes
* An ability to quickly pick-up new systems
* Excellent attention to detail and curiosity to understand more
* Able to build strong stakeholder relationships
Full package and salary is negotiable DOE.