This small, friendly 11-16 school is committed to providing an inspirations and exceptionally caring community for the young people who choose to study there. They are are a 'Good' rate school and are looking for an outstanding SEN Teaching Assistant to support a range of needs across the school:
As an SEN Teaching Assistant you will:
- Have experience working with young people of Secondary age who have SEN, supporting them to take part in school learning, both socially and academically.
- Have a flexible, can do attitude with great interpersonal skills. Creating positive relationships are vital for this role.
- Be proactive and look for opportunities to support all children in the classroom and the teacher.
- Have a DBS on the update service
- Have training or qualifications that will support the work you do in schools (desirable) e.g. Level 3 teaching assistant, PECs, team teach etc.
The school will consider CVs as they come so please do not delay in applying today. Interviews will happen as the school considers CVs and the successful candidate will start on the 4th January full time.
Teaching Assistants in the school are encouraged to take additional training and responsibilities if they would like it and provide fantastic CPD throughout the year.
Please do apply with your CV today