Reed Finance are excited to be partnering with a dynamic and growing service office company on a new Management Accountant requirement.
The company is expanding rapidly and so will this role, with the opportunity to become a key member of the finance team and potentially the senior management team in the future.
This Management Accountant role will be working with key stakeholders across the business and will learn a variety of disciplines and skills across the finance department.
The right Management Accountant will be someone who wants to be part of a fast growing company where your ideas will be heard and you can truly utilise your talents due to the support and training on offer.
Salary will be £55,000-£60,000 plus benefits with pay rises on promotion (could be within first 6-12 months).Core Responsibilities:
Qualifications, Characteristics, Experience & Skills:
- Active involvement in shaping the future of the finance department
- Create & prepare consolidated monthly financial reporting packs, cash flows and management accounts for multiple entities
- Preparation of P&L accounts, KPIs, variances analysis and commentary for group entities
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations including ownership of rent accounting schedules
- Maintenance of fixed assets register including monthly depreciation posting
- Intercompany reconciliations and VAT returns
- Tracking capital monthly project spend
- Support the Financial Controller in ad hoc schedules and tasks
- Preparation of lead schedules for audit
- Qualified Accountant or Finalist (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Must have prepared Management Accounts for multiple entities
- Strong cash flow forecasting experience and capability
- Experience with Sage Accounts and strong Excel skills (be able to deal with large datasets)
- Ideally 3+ years' experience in a similar high end multi-site environment
- Strong work ethic and desire to grow and gain further promotions
- Hard-working problem-solving attitude and able to deliver high quality work in tight timeframes
- Need to be robust and confident to challenge and be challenge
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to work under own initiative and be collaborative
This Management Accountant role will be an office-based role, offering an incredible team atmosphere within a social but nimble and fast-paced, non-bureaucratic company.
This company are leaders within their industry and offers high end service to their customers hence they will offer the right Management Accountant the ability to thrive in the business and gain a further variety & diversity to their skill set.