A leading real estate development, investment and management company
are looking to recruit for a recently qualified Accountant due to significant growth and further expansion in their UK investments.
This Accountant role
will be within their student housing portfolio working with the Assistant Finance Manager and Finance Manager to ensure a smooth accounting function for the assets.
This an unrivalled opportunity for a real estate/property experienced Accountant
to join a fast growing but rewarding company who truly look after their employees, offer a great range of benefits and the chance of progression for the right individual.
For this role you will need to be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), ideally recently qualified.
Must be available on no more than 1 month notice. Key Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Provision of financial accounting, management reporting and business partnering support for the Student Housing real estate components.
- Ensure timely month-end closing and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Oversee the preparation of a range of items, including management reports, financial statements for audit purposes.
- Oversee preparation of documents for tax, budgeting, forecasting and credit review matters.
- Involved in the preparation of financial statement for audit, handling tax matters, budgeting and forecasting.
- Reviewing accounts prepared by property managers, operators and outsourced agents.
- Business Partnering with asset managers.
- Performing credit reviews for potential tenants and suppliers
- Providing financial project management support for asset enhancement initiatives and development projects
- Qualified Accountant with up to 2 years post qualified experience (ACCA/CIMA/ACA), will consider candidates with 1-2 exams remaining
- Minimum of 2 years at least accounting experience within real estate/property
- Strong Real Estate & Property Industry experience and knowledge
- Experience working with large Excel financial models
- High level of Excel skills and ability to work with large financial models.
- Good knowledge of local accounting standards and IFRS.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interface with colleagues internally and remotely
- Competent working in a fast-paced environment and producing work to a high standard.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- SAP experience would be advantageous.
If you are a Property/Real Estate experienced Accountant
looking to join a rewarding company with great benefits this is not a role for you to miss.